Friday, July 12, 2019

The Rebellion Of The Robots





A friend from Louisiana Tweeted about her Wi-Fi acting up, and she was wondering if it had to do with Hurricane Barry.

Anyway, I had been having some frustrating experiences with my phone and computer (and friends in my area as well as other places have been having trouble with their OWN phones, computers, etc. where there has been no hurricane or even any other kind of newsworthy weather to blame it on), so I began writing this Tweet as a response.

Then, I realized that what I was putting together was quote-worthy and decided to sign and date it for posterity.

And, now, I've taken it a step further to illustrate it with a GIF and embed it here as a blog-entry.

Who knows?  Maybe it will make it into one of those quotation books in the future and even be turned into a cryptogram.

Anyway, I thought it should be preserved just because it reflects our culture at this particular time.