Tuesday, April 8, 2014

INTRODUCTION


One of the places where I write is a wonderful site called Bubblews -- the meaning of this word (from what I've heard) being Bubbles Of News.

Each of us is encouraged to "Write Your World" -- and I believe I'm not doing too shabby of a job of that in spite of a lot of challenges being put in my path since I began writing here on May 7, 2013 -- just days after my mom passed away (morning of April 29, 2013) -- not to mention the challenges that began taking place even before that (and even before my mom's passing).

For awhile, I had a tablet as my sole access to The Internet. Not too long ago (from date when I'm finally writing this out--which is May 5, 2014), my tablet got stolen. While my tablet was better than nothing, one blessing resulting from its theft has been my finding a place where I can use a desktop again.

My story is an interesting story (and I don't just mean this in the way that we ALL have interesting stories -- but I believe you'll find out what I mean the more you read).

Anyway, I'm now able to do more things better now that I have access to a desktop again, so I've been making up for lost time.

As I want to keep links to everything I've written on Bubblews handy so that I can easily go back and find out if anybody has left any new comments at this or that post, one of the first things I did here was to make a list of the first 40 items I've written.

By clicking on this link, you can reach that list.

So, what are my plans for this blog?

It will be a combination of sharing what I write at Bubblews, plus just some chit-chat about other parts of my life at any given time.

One more thing:  If you would like to write for Bubblews (whether its going all out and creating items/posts/news bubbles/Bubblews or simply leaving comments for people, such as myself, who write for this site), I hope that you'll decide to join by using my referral link.  It won't lasso you into joining -- just take you to some information where you can make up your own mind whether or not to join.

Whether you join through me or somebody else, I really hope that you will join and Write Your World!!!

Enjoy your time here!!!