Sunday, July 21, 2019

A Shout-Out Going To Delta, Disney, & The Rice Family

I'd like to first give a big shout-out to Delta Air Lines where Kristi Lizzy Rice is employed for their past and continuing understanding, compassion, and overall kindness to not only Kristi and her family but to their other employees as well.

Until today, I didn't even know anything about Kristi; her daughter, Brenna; and what they're going through until I found a post from her in a comment section of one of Abigail Disney's status reports on her Facebook Page.

I'm copying and pasting a copy of it here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristi Lizzy Rice Thank you! While I am not underpaid, I am unable, even with full-time employment and insurance to financially survive 34 months of cancer treatment. It is NOT realistic - single mother, $20K in deductibles, no pediatric cancer treatment facility within 100 miles - have to double our living expenses to rent in a city to be close to hospital. Like those who cannot afford their insulin, my daughter won't die because the treatment failed, it will because I failed to afford to treat her. @brennas_journey
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I created the Status Report below...


...on my Facebook Timeline, I made it even easier to share by embedding it in this entry of one of my Blogger blogs.

This will make it even easier to share with others.

You can go to the top of this page, copy the URL, and paste it into any place that you might want to share it.

Rest assured that the GoFundMe meme for Brenna is safe to enter.  It won't make you donate even a penny against your will, so don't be hesitant to enter and read her story and her progress reports; look at photos; view messages that other people have left, etc.

You can even share Brenna's page from there as well as inviting others to view it.

Kristi has already acted on my invitation to write in the comment section of the Status Report about what she, Brenna, and her the rest of her family are going through.

Let's make this go viral!!!

Before I sign off, I would like to end here with a another shout-out to an awesome friend and share a very important milestone that he has recently reached.

Scroll down past the meme, and read what I wrote in the blog-entry.  Then, click on the meme, itself to learn even more.