Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Homecoming -- Wednesday, July 31, 2019

It's almost 1:30 PM, and, by now, Indianapolis is a little less stinkingly-cute and Anderson is a little more stinkingly-cute, because our awesome Can Man and Tab King is back home again!!!

He always hates to leave his Indy friends but is simultaneously-ready to return home and settle back into his life here again -- a life that just keeps on getting better and better!!!

While all of us who know and love him here are happy to see him go on his special and much-deserved vacation, we're always VERY happy to know that he's in town again.

Check out the neat pictures Rachel took of him last Friday (July 26), and read what I've written about him here.  I hope a whole bunch of people show up!!!



On this note, I'm going to sign off, as it will soon be time for me to get ready to go.  After all of this writing I've been doing about this, I would hate to end up not showing up.

Hope to see you there!!!