Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Virtual Business/Social Cards Made Up -- In A Limited Way...

My virtual business/social cards were made up in a limited way.  That is, I now have a few of them that I've actually cut into strips and are ready for distribution, plus I have a master to use to make considerably more copies once I get enough money to do so.

It's a start, anyway.

At Facebook, a lot of other people and I are into a discussion about Larry -- all of it good!!!  I can hardly wait to let him know this tonight!!!

NOW!!!  If only I could get enough money to get my water pump and thermostat replaced...

I believe that those will be the two things that will finish off fixing what needs to be fixed the most about AJ's Groovy Igloo so that I don't have to worry about it overheating and blowing a gasket.

What we have now is a three-figured expense starting with a one.

However, if it blows a gasket, we will be looking at a four-figured expense that will (hopefully) start with a one but might start with a two.  NOT FUNNY!!!

Prayers needed -- and bumping into Bill Gates might prove to be helpful, too!!!   So, will he be in my area anytime soon!?!  LOL

Seriously, keep me in your prayers!!!

Hopefully, July will be a very positive month in many ways.  I just take things a day at a time and keep asking God:  "What next!?!"  So far, I receive no less than one very special blessing per day!!!  Even if it isn't a blessing that includes pictures of Presidents, it seems to be whatever will get me through the day!!!

Today, one of my blessings is this wonderful conversation going on about Larry and sharing this with him later tonight.