Saturday, June 21, 2014

Coining New Words & Phrases

Today, I was writing about Larry (So....What ELSE is new!?! LOL), and something pretty amazing happened:  I coined a new word to describe him and his ilk: personmark

This will better explain it:

It's Saturday, June 21, 2014, and I've just coined two new words:  personmark and dictionaryize.  I've included a definition to the first one in the article I'm sharing (along with using it in a sentence), and I'm now going to define and use the second one in a sentence right here on this page:

dictionaryize:  what one does after coining a new word to promote it in hopes of having it included in a dictionary

I've just coined the word, personmark, and am now setting out to dictionaryize it!

http://www.bubblews.com/news/3942736-what-is-a-personmark

This explanation is what I wrote at Dictionary.com's page over at Facebook.

Anyway, I think I'm going to create a series called:

Ainsley Jo Phillips' Coin Factory

which will be about coining new words and phrases.

I actually have quite a bit more to write about, but I think it would be wise to sign off here and call this an entry, as this computer has been acting rather unpredictable today, and I don't want my hard work to end up becoming a victim of Murphy's Law...

The series continues (beginning again on July 2, 2014 and moving forward indefinitely)...

Ainsley Jo Phillips' Coin Factory (Stubborn As A Mule)

Stay tuned for more...