Friday, June 20, 2014

Giving You The Short Version

The short version is...

I'm having trouble with my minivan -- BUT the GOOD news is that I'm not having as much trouble as I have been having, though I still need to be careful not to blow a gasket before finding out what the cause of its heating up so easily is.

MORE good news is that it's not heating up as much as it once was.

Larry still refuses to ride in it until I get it fixed, and I don't blame him for a lot of reasons that I could go into in the longer version, but the short version is that there's even more wrong with it than the actual dependability when it comes to getting from Point A to Point B (though those reasons are related to this).

But it's not a comfy ride (or even healthy) for somebody who (as Larry does) suffers from C.O.P.D.

Anyway, I will further introduce you to my minivan another time and describe just how sick she is.

The GOOD news is that it looks as if some things have ended up getting fixed that will make fixing her the rest of the way less expensive.

The BAD news is that I can't afford even THAT at this time.

The GOOD news is that, as it's less expensive, I'll be able to afford repairs a bit sooner -- or so I hope and pray.

And so it goes...

Anyway, I've just written something really neat about Larry -- and it won't be the last time I do this any more than it was the first time that I've done this upon writing what I wrote today.

However, I think it's worth sharing with you, so that's what I'm going to be doing in this entry...

http://www.bubblews.com/news/3926222-keeping-tabs-on-my-favorite-teddy-bear

I believe I'll be back here at the library tomorrow.  For now, however, I'm getting ready to break camp in a few and go on to my next destination.  It has been a very interesting last several days, to say the least -- and the good news is that most of it has been of a positive nature!

Lots to tell and little time to tell it, so ttfn & God Bless!!!