Thursday, May 29, 2014

Yawnnnnnnnnn...I Think I'll Let Other People Do The Talking Today...

There are a lot of things about which I could be writing today, but I'm kinda tired, as I pulled an all-nighter last night.  I'm even too tired to write about that right now except to say that it was for a good cause falling under the heading of both getting better organized AND saving a considerable amount of money.

In fact, these next few days are going to be especially busy for me -- though, hopefully, no more all-nighters in the near future.

Recently, I wrote a little piece about hyperlinks.  Today, I'm going to put them to good use here.  All you need to do is to click on each question to find an answer -- which will, also, introduce you to other writers at Bubblews.

Here we go:

1.  Would you like some tips re: how to have a better outlook on life?

2.  Did you realize how many hats lemon juice wears?

3.  Are you nosy about a neat thing to do with your nose?

4.  Would you like to meet a proud grandpa who definitely has the right to be proud?

5.  Is The Grass Always Greener On The Other Side?

6.  How would you like to do something wonderfully nutty?

7.  Finally, how would you like to read a funny and friendly poem?

Okay!  The library is about to close, so this will be enough for now.  However, when I have more time, I plan on sharing some more cool stuff.

I'll be leaving here in a little bit and will, likely, get to see both Pinky and Larry before spending a little bit of time on my latest project (details later) and getting in at a decent hour tonight and either calling Larry after that or else calling him first.  It all depends on what time it is...

We shall see...