Thursday, July 23, 2015

Memo To Facebook Peeps: Tweeting This First & Seeing You Later...







As I'm beginning to write this, it's a little bit after two in the afternoon on Thursday, July 23, 2015, and this is the second time I've been online after a lot of time away from the Internet due to a combo of the weather, having other things to do, and wanting to make sure that I didn't walk my shoes to death before going to Indy on July 17 to attend the annual Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab & Coin Drop (this being the 11th one to have been held) on Monument Circle.

Anyway, I was able to spend at least a little time in the library on Tuesday afternoon -- but less time than I'd originally planned to spend due to needing to get re-certified for how much rent I would be paying at Gillespie Tower come September (when I renew my lease).

As my S.S.I. was raised by a few dollars the first part of this year, my rent will be as well -- but it's still amazingly low and also includes such things as utilities, a furnished kitchen, most maintenance, and so on and so-forth.

I still want to (so far as long-run plans go) move back to the Anderson area, but I'm very happy with where I am right now and believe that this is where God wants me at this point in time.

At this time, I'm listening to an album (on YouTube) of The Fifth Dimension, and I believe I'm going to be listening to The Mamas & The Papas next.  If you want to listen with me, go here:

https://youtu.be/rNuHZKdkH7w

Anyway, I'm now (as of this writing) avoiding Facebook like the plague, because I won't get anything else accomplished if I go there first.  I think you know what I mean as a fellow FBer.

I want to write for Bubblews for awhile today before making it over to the very distracting FB.  

Therefore, I'm going to finish this entry, and Tweet it over you way.

Having said all of that, I'm going to share a few things with you...

This goes to my page on Bubblews:


This goes to the home page of Bubblews where you can find links to the writings of others who are using this great site to "Write Your World!"


This is my place at Twitter:


and

For those of you who aren't reading this due to discovering it on my FB Timeline, this link will take you there:


Four more things before I sign off...

1. Here's something I wrote about some of my favorite online sites:


2.  I'm now listening to The Mamas & The Papas, so here's the link to that album:


3.   If you're in Anderson, Indiana, be sure to take a drive on North Broadway in North Anderson and have a good chance of getting to beep & wave to our amazing CanMan (Larry Eugene Van Ness) -- and, if you have pop tabs (with or without their cans), be sure to give them to him and watch his face light up like a little kid's at Christmas.  He'll melt your heart!!!  You can read more about him by going here:

http://empowermentjourneys.blogspot.com/2015/04/larrys-page.html

And -- last but not least...