Thursday, July 30, 2015

Here We Go Again...

This blog-entry will be updated through this and the next two times I'm online -- other words, three sessions...



Today is Thursday, July 30, 2015

I have a little more than sixteen more minutes to be online as of this time...

The next time I'm online, I'm going to be writing more about this very special person, but I'll tell you this much right now:

There was more than one wonderful Larry at the Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab & Coin Drop this past July 17.  Of course, you know PLENTY about Larry Van Ness from me already, but I wanted to give at least an introduction to Louisiana's own Larry Lawrence and what he's up to:

http://www.gofundme.com/larrylawrence

Also, have I already mentioned about the influence that the first Larry has had on my life?  I've written about that here:

http://www.bubblews.com/posts/when-the-whole-world-became-pregnant

Will be writing more about that soon, too...

For now, however, I really DO need to go and share this...




I'm just going to say that the second session went from July 31 (when my goddaughter got me connected at home for the first time since June 22, 2013 -- that is, where I had my own address and my own computer at the very same time and doesn't include the brief period of time when I had a tablet and took it with me everywhere I went) and is still going here on August 17, as I've been making up for lost time and haven't really had sessions per se but, instead, just a kind of OneDayMeltingIntoAnother kind of experience.  But I'm going to draw this session to a close and go on to........





It's now late evening of August 17, and I'm about to draw this blog-entry to a close, coming back to put in a link to the next entry once I finish it.

STAY TUNED...

Okay! I'm back!  It's now August 18, and Here's the promised link to the next entry!!!

!!!ENJOY!!!

\\