Monday, July 27, 2015

The Monday After I Wrote Here Last


I'ts now the afternoon of Monday, July 27, 2015 --and, at this time (How cool!) 2:17.

Still trying to catch up with this 'n' that online.

In case you're just tuning in, this is where we were when I was here last:  Thursday, July 23 right up to when the computers all shut down before I even had a chance to log out of everything.  I think that I spent about two minutes tops on Facebook.

This link will take you to where I left off...

http://babybearbubbles.blogspot.com/2015/07/in-computer-lab-of-muncie-indianas.html

Of course, in order to see things like the rest of my playlist and other good stuff, you will have to click on the first link you come to.  The more links you click on, the more you'll see.  This is the best way to catch you up at this time.

I'm going to go ahead and post this blog-entry and will add to it from now (almost 2:30) until the computers begin to shut down (which can be as early as 5:30).

Not getting on Facebook for a little bit but plan to be on it off and on at least instead of being so "disciplined" that I end up not even having more than a couple of minutes on it...

Laters...

It's 3:15, and I'm going over to FB for a little bit to see what's going on there.  I'll probably stay logged in but won't be there 100% of the time...

It's a little after 5:30, and it looks as if I spent most of my time over at Facebook -- but it was time well spent.  And I'll be back here again tomorrow.

THEN, I'll tell you how I spent my time at Facebook -- and TRY not to spend quite so much time ON it!  Or so I SAY!

Here's my Playlist for the day...actually no time to even post that, so I'm going to do it tomorrow...