Monday, February 3, 2020

Good Stuff 2020




Today is Monday, February 3, 2020, and I'm creating a positive blog-entry that I'll be filling all year long with good stuff to check out.  Let's start out with a blog-entry I've made called "Teach Your Children Well..." and another one called Follow That Jeep!!!

...
....
She's a photographer, craftswoman, visual artist, musician, writer, gardener, historian, genealogist, entrepreneur, social activist, home renovator, and so much more  -- including being a daughter / goddaughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt, wife, mother (of both humans and non-humans), grandma, and friend.

Who?

Why my goddaughter, Michelle, who will be turning 42 on the eleventh day of this month -- Who else!?!

I hope you'll go here to check out her photography...


....

....


(to be continued)