Sunday, February 2, 2020

Follow That Jeep!!!

This is a blog-entry for following the February 2020 road trip that this one-of-a-kind woman and her husband are taking together.

They will be gone for about half of the month.

I wonder what kind of weather they'll be having during that time and what kind of weather we'll be having here.

According to Punxsutawney Phil, the rest of winter leading up to spring is supposed to be mild over all here in 2020.  We shall see...

While I have your attention, I'd like to share a link to Phil's hometown information.

I really like his name, btw.  It's fitting as my first cousin who was also named Phil was born two days before Groundhog Day 1945.  He passed away on December 31, 2018 and would have turned 75 on January 31, 2020.

By the way, I want to mention that, while I began this blog-entry on Groundhog Day, they actually started their trip the day before -- which was the 118th anniversary of the birth of another very special and unforgettable person.   On the day Rachel and Jerry left, I launched this tribute sheet (the one where the hyperlink takes you to) in his memory and honor.

I had meant to add even more to it and open it to the public on the same day, but I got sidetracked while looking for some important information for it.

Anyway, I'm going to add to it until the end of 2022 -- which will be 55 years since the last of 1967, which was a milestone year for both of us.

For now -- without further ado -- here's the first part of the story (which took place on February 1, 2020) that I'm now sharing at my TwitterTurf via this Tweet ....



Well, Groundhog Day of 02/02/2020 is drawing to a close here in Anderson, Indiana, and I'm now going to add the next installment to this adventure.  Rachel took lots of pictures and posted them with this account of  this February excursion...



...
Actually, I think that the Jeep in the picture going with the following update is a different one, but I just love this photo and thought that it would make an ideal illustration to go with this report...


...
As you will find out, our weather back here in Anderson is a whole lot different than Rachel and Jerry are experiencing on their road-trip.

Today is Tuesday, February 4, but the account you'll be reading is about Monday February 3.  Both of those days have some interesting things about them that I'll be sharing when I'm back online again later today...
...
Just a note to let you know that I'll be posting tons of new additions here over the next 24 hours but have a couple of writing deadlines (before midnight tonight) and some dirty dishes to take care of first.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 has been a very good day for me!!!
...

...

Stay tuned for more!!!