Sunday, February 2, 2020

Where In The World Is Rachel Lee? 2/2/2020

Here are some of the online locations where you can find Rachel (as reported on this day that's exciting for so many reasons).  I assume that you will, likely, be finding her at the same locations for a very long time and might have even more locations added.

However, these are the ones that I currently know about and have access to...

Facebook
where she has three of her own personal presences:

Rachel Tranbarger Landers (her regular social media page),  Rachel Lee Photography (her photography page),  & Travel With Rachel Lee (her travel agent page) along with managing the social media page for Larry Van Ness (written as Larry VanNess on Facebook) while another neat person named Raina (Larry calls both of them his angels) manages his  V.I.P. Page.

Rachel Landers / @Raleela3 at Twitter (Not a lot of Tweets at this time, but still interesting), and

She also has a whole lot of awesome pictures (using the handle of raleela) at Instagram which is one of my favorite sites to go to when I want to see the world without even leaving my comfy bed in my cozy apartment  You'd be surprised how even a single picture can end up taking me on a journey that keeps unfolding  -- but more about that later...

For now, it's time to post this...

Continued a little later today...

...