Monday, February 17, 2020

It's Monday, February 17, 2020 All Day Today!!!

Keep scrolling down
past
the
happy
and
stinkingly-cute
graphics
in
order
to
get
to
the
unfolding story
of
how I spent
Monday
February 17, 2020
and
why
it's
such an extra-special
day
in
this
very first
year
of
a
brand-spanking-new
decade
!!!



glitter-graphics.com














I'm going to be adding a lot to this page all day long today, because it's a very special celebration day, so stay tuned and see what gets added...

For starters, you can click on the [f] in the upper-right-hand corner of what you'll be seeing next to find out more details about why this day is so special.  Of course, I'll be saying more about that here in this blog-entry which I plan to add to until some point between when February 17, 2020 becomes history here in my hometown of Anderson, Indiana and when it's no longer February 17, 2020 anywhere on the entire planet.


At this time, it's a little past 5:30 PM, and I'm going to sign off here to get some other things done, but rest assured that -- in the words of General Douglas MacArthur -- "I shall return!!!"

************

Well!  I ended up falling asleep, so I'm finishing this blog-entry mid-morning of February 18.

Larry called me around 10:30 PM to tell me about his day.

He went to his physical therapy in the morning and came home after that.

During the day, a few people dropped by to bring him cards, presents, cans, and tabs, and he heard of a few others by phone.

Then, it was time for him to be picked up for his birthday dinner at Cracker Barrel.  Jaona, her husband, mom, and sister took him there where he had a great time and did get sung to for his birthday as well.  He saw at least a few more people he knew -- and even had this couple he didn't know who were there and heard him getting sung to stop and wish him a happy birthday as they passed by his table on the way out.

He also received at least one phone call and missed another one that came in without his noticing it due to being on with the first caller.  When he noticed the missed call, it was late, so he will return that call sometime today.

Jaona and her crew took him shopping for some of his favorite crunchy snack items and gave him some of their leftovers from the meal.  They said that they hope to take him out again in the near future, which made Larry very happy.

He said that he couldn't believe how quickly his birthday was going by -- and I reminded him that the celebration wasn't over with yet, as the occasion was getting stretched out for the rest of the month due to his open house taking place on the last day of the month this year!

I believe that 2020 will be a very good year for Larry -- and for me as well -- and I hope that it turns out to be an awesome one for you as well.  This is a beginning of a whole new decade!  Isn't that exciting!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog-entry is now finished.  Be sure to scroll down and take a look at the rest of the graphics if you haven't already (or even if you have).

Also, I hope you'll return to see what's happening RIGHT HERE where I've been working to make it a more interesting place to drop by.  Scroll from top to bottom to enjoy the additions and renovations.

You can keep up with the time ahead by visiting the blog I'm treating as a diary/journal that I plan to keep up on a more regular basis.  This is the ENTRY I'm working on at the time that I'm finishing this blog-entry you're now reading.
.
Currently, I'm in the process of playing a lot of catch-up in my life, and it has been a learning experience.  I hope you'll come along for the adventure...

It's now Tuesday, February 18, at a little after11:30 AM Anderson, Indiana time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~