Wednesday, December 11, 2019

This Is A Morning Of So Much To Do...

This is a morning of so much to do before noon, and noon is less than an hour away from now here on Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Anyway, I decided to embed a copy of this one post where I, among other things, wished 9 very special people Happy Birthday, but it isn't showing up that I did, so I'm going to send a message containing a link to the blog-entry you're reading now in those spaces where you can send greetings to everybody that contains what I'd originally written where they had been tagged to receive birthday greetings.

Have I confused you yet!?!

Anyway, here's the post from Facebook.  Hope you'll read it all, and I hope everybody with a birthday today will enjoy reading this and finding out what all is going on while they're celebrating their birthdays.



Later on (perhaps, later today, or starting the next day), I'll let you know how the rest of the day went.

Tomorrow's my 67th birthday, by the way...