Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's About Time...

It's now officially winter here in Anderson, Indiana with the date when autumn became winter being yesterday (Saturday, December 21, 2019), which was also the shortest day of the year (at least, in the part of the world where I live).

This blog-entry will be added to through the first shortest day to happen after I turn 70 on December 12, 2022, "God Willing & The Creek Don't Rise ..."

For starters, check out what I began working on early this morning and finished a few hours later this morning...



...

It's now a little before 5:30 PM and it's still Sunday, December 22, 2019.

I'm adding this to share a link to a blog entry called (just as this one is) It's About Time...
as well as to share a Tweet I made about this new venture:



That's all for now...

...
?
...
(Stay Tuned For More)