Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020




This blog-entry was launched on the last day of a month, a year, and a decade.

Today is December 31, 2019 here in Anderson, Indiana (which is on Eastern Standard Time -- for now, anyway). This is the time I'll be using when determining what time and day it is. There will be a live hyperlink added below sometime on the first day of January 2020  (my time).



~~~~~~~~~~~~


Traveling Route 2020

I'm planning on adding some more live hyperlinks a little later while it's still New Year's Day 2020...

(Change-Of-Plans:  The other live hyperlinks will be added through the 85th Anniversary of the birth of Elvis Presley.  After that, live hyperlinks and other info will be added below the bottom squiggle line.)

DO Stay Tuned...
~~~~~~~~~~~~


Other information will be written below this line through December 31 2020...

Monday, January 13, 2020

So far, so good with this brand new year in a brand new decade.

Already, I've gotten some significant things done this year even though a combination of the weather and a bug that I'm getting some extra rest to cure have slowed me down some in my quest of playing catch-up.

Click on the following meme to open it and read my comment:



Catch you later!
...

Remember:  This is a work-in-progress blog-entry, so keep returning to read additions.  If you like what you see, please share the link to it.