Monday, January 7, 2019

It's Going To Be A Coming-Together Sort Of Year!!!




I began writing this entry on
Monday, January 7, 2019
and will be adding to it through
Wednesday, January 15, 2020

That day will be the 91st anniversary of the birth of  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. who made these words:

"I Have A Dream..."

go down in history in a very wonderful and empowering way.

The theme of this blog-entry is about the realization of dreams.

Although the last thing to happen on the last day of last year that hit close to home was the passing of my first cousin, Phil, that morning, I still traveled into 2019 with an overall positive feeling about the yet-to-be-walked path of this brand-new year awaiting me.

This is a year that has now been reality in my neck of the woods (that is, the area of the planet that is on the same time as New York City -- with this being Anderson, Indiana in my case) for nearly seven whole days.

Anyway, it seems as if various parts of my life are starting to really come together and that a lot of my dreams will be coming true this year -- I'm talking about a list of several things on which I've been working including several things I've had on the back-burner for several years (in SOME cases, even several DECADES -- for example, writing projects I've been wanting to do; places I've been wanting to go; people I've been wanting to meet; etc.).

This year, I have the feeling, is when several of those dreams are going to come true!!!

And this overall feeling was what I was feeling earlier today that inspired me to make up this TweetSequence (You need to click on it -- the Tweet part of it instead of the video part -- to view the entire TweetSequence):



I actually began putting it together several hours ago and have been working on various things ever since.

Tomorrow is going to be a day for making up for lost time when it comes to home improvements (as in doing spring housecleaning in the winter), but there will still be plenty of time to write, so I won't be shutting off my computer for any length of time.

On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I will be alternating between going out to run much-needed-to-be-run errands; being online; and just kicking back in real life.

So this is how I'm going to end this introduction.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday 1/8/2019...



.......


.........................

That's all for now, but stay tuned for more...