Friday, January 11, 2019

About That Book I Was Going To Write...


This blog-entry was begun on Friday, January 11, 2019 and is about a book I began writing many years ago that -- for reasons that will become more clear as I add to this blog-entry -- is now (referring to the date I'm writing this hot-pink introduction) in an indefinitely-delayed status.

However, I still don't believe that this status will be a lasting one -- even though I'm thinking that it will, likely, be at least a year or two before I'm able to both continue writing the book and get it finished.

But who can tell!?!

The ending date of this blog-entry will be a year from when my book gets finished and goes up for sale...


Under Construction

............X




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yippee!  My book is
finally finished and
published
!!!
Time to celebrate
!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


glitter-graphics.com