Monday, August 18, 2014

Murphy's Law & Seeing Mrs. Murphy

For starters, if you haven't already, please read my last post.

Now, onto some new stuff that will give you an idea of what has been going on with me.

Right at this time, I'm just about to break camp at Krannert Memorial Library, which will be closing early all week.

I know that I'll be here until at least tomorrow, though my plans are to start to head back to Anderson either Thursday or Friday.

Although I'm having a wonderful time here on campus when the new bunch of freshmen are just starting to arrive for a few days of orientation before class begins, there are still some dramatic factors playing here that would fall under both the category of Murphy's Law and Seeing Mrs. Murphy (When it comes to the latter term, just read or watch the original Cheaper By The Dozen.).

I'll be writing more about my visit tomorrow and beyond, but I'm just going to ask you to click on the following two links, as they will tell you all you need to know for now -- and, likely, more than you WANT to know...

In The Right Place At The Right Time

Sometimes, There's Just No Stopping The Call Of Nature!!!

Enough said for now...