Saturday, September 6, 2014

Things Fall Apart -- And, Then, They Come Together So Perfectly!!!

Right now, I'm writing about what's been going on in my life lately, and this is going to be a continued post, as I can't do it all in one day due to time limitations.

But, to make a long story short, I'm writing some posts now to accomplish this and will be adding them to this page until I'm able to bring you up-to-date.

After I'm able to bring you up-to-date, it will be time to go on to another page.

For starters, I've created another blog that I believe is very important, and I'm going to be sharing a link to it right here:

"Empowerment!"  A Journal Of Many Journeys -- Mine Included

I'm also going to include links to some things I've written -- but I'm sharing the SPOILER first...

That way, you won't have to worry yourself through some of the parts leading up to the spoiler (which is my most recent current event), as it has been a pretty bumpy ride getting to this spot...

At this time, I'm going to have to begin to sign off, as not only is the library about to close for the evening (early, as it's Saturday) but I also have a timed taxi that will be awaiting me at half-past-five.

This will return me to the nursing home where I'm currently staying until my apartment becomes available (and I'm getting closer and closer to that goal all of the time to where I believe that this is going to happen right here in September!!!

(to be continued. . .Today's date is Saturday, September 6, 2014, and I don't see myself getting back online before Monday, September 8. . .)

xxx