Friday, July 11, 2014

How I Spent My (Initial) Summer Vacation Of 2014

Good!!!

I've just learned that another 30 minutes has been added to my computer time, so I can, at least, make a start on sharing about my recent summer vacation with you!

It won't be my last vacation of the summer of 2014, even though I would say that it's the first -- at least, when it comes to traveling any distance.

Both my finances and the condition of my vehicle had to be taken into consideration when it came to planning trips -- but I finally decided that I wasn't going to wait any longer, as it was time!

Therefore, what you're going to be seeing on here are posts about my trip.  I will add links to them here as I write them, so stay tuned...

How I Spent My (Initial) Summer Vacation Of 2014 (Introduction) 

MISV14 (Needing A Change Of Scenery BIGTIME!!!) 

MISV14 (And The Unexpected Drama Didn't Help Matters Any...) 

MISV14 (Intermission)

*******