Monday, September 9, 2019

How Does My Creative Garden Grow?



This is a blog-entry I began on Monday, September 9, 2019.

My plans are to keep adding to it until September 9, 2023.

That will make ten years since a change in my life where I joined the homeless population for awhile.

A lot of things happened that year (2013), and I'll be sharing some of them here in the time to come.

Would you believe that this year (2019) has the same calendar as 2013?

But I'll be telling you more about this later.

At this time (on this day), I have a roof over my head (though, likely,  not the last one I'll be having, as I want to buy some farmland and build my final earthly home there -- hopefully, sometime next year), but -- thanks to a glitch in my ON/OFF switch -- I don't have the Internet at home right at this time and am writing this from our library.

This means that I have limits on time when I can be online.

Hopefully, this will be changing soon.

Anyway. this is a blog-entry about creativity, and I hope to be adding to it several times each month.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~