Monday, September 30, 2019

From Bullied Child To Famous Idea Man


CELEBRATING THE LIFE
OF
(AND OTHER LIVES, TOO)


...When I arrived at the library and got on Twitter, I found that I had a message from a very special person with inspiring TwitterTurf.  One of the things that I noticed was that she had shared another person's message about her brother who was being bullied in school.

She was asking that people create positive Tweets to comfort and encourage her brother, so I shared mine.  Click on my response to the Tweet below to read the whole sequence.

...Anyway, I decided that I was going to make a special blog-entry that was dedicated to Thomas Edison and other people with their own personal challenges.



I'm going to be adding to this blog-entry until the end of February 11, 2022, which will be the 175th Anniversary of his birth.

Here is a story I wrote called Carried where you'll find that my mom and I are enjoying one of his inventions: the phonograph.

At this time (September 30, 2019), I have a place reserved for Electricity Comes To Cunot, Indiana (this being so since August 13, 2018) but haven't filled it in yet except for the introduction.  At the right time (likely, very soon), I'll be sharing that story there.

Here are a couple of neat videos I found that go along with the part of the theme of this blog-entry, which is that you never know what the future will bring...







No matter how hopeless things might seem now, DON'T GIVE UP!!!

This is ready to be posted.  Will add more to it at a later time...

Just back on here for a minute to let you know that I'm cross-posting with the blog-entry called Hillbilly Music, Classical Music,Drama, Johns, Etc.

I've been so busy today that I haven't even started on the "important business" that needs to be taken care of no later than today.  Hope there are no problems with this.

That's all for now.

This is going to be a very busy week -- in fact, the entire month is going to be busy.  Hopefully, I can get my computer fixed soon so that I can get back online at home again 24/7.  I also hope to get my minivan working this year, but one thing at a time...

I've just launched a companion Sheet to this blog-entry here on Monday, October 14, 2019.  That's all I'll be writing here for now.