Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Just Because They're Sooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuute...




I was (as I generally am when I get Online) on YouTube today when I saw #4 in this series about the things kids do just by being kids that make us feel all warm, fuzzy, and cheerful inside.

Anyway, I want to share the entire series (to this point -- as in Tuesday, October 25, 2016) right on this page to that both anybody else and I can go here when we feel like kidding around, so, here we go...

The funniest BABY & TODDLER & KID videos #1 - Funny and cute compilation - Watch and laugh!














I'm going to share three more videos with you at this time that aren't represented by Tiger FunnyWorks but, instead, by

Baby Popcy

Cute Baby Videos

&


Finally, CLICK HERE to view something that happens a whole lot, but you don't always have the chance to see it going on.  This wonderful video from safeernilamel lets you watch a much slower process in just a little over six minutes.  A beautiful sight -- and hope for the future!!!

Anyway, I now have a bunch of precious videos all gathered in one place where I can watch one or more of them whenever I have the time -- and you can, too.

This is one of the things I'm looking forward to doing once I have free WiFi right where I live and can tune in 24/7.


But, even though I can't watch a whole bunch of them at one time at this time, they're all assembled so that I can pick some and actually do things such as getting into discussions about them as well as choosing links to share with this or that person on his/her Timeline or in an email.

Today, I'm going to see who on my friends list at Facebook has birthdays today and will make this blog-entry my present to them!

All I need to do now is to go to Glitter-Graphics and choose fitting ones to decorate the top and bottom of this blog-entry!  Of course, by the time you read this, those will be in place as well.

I love doing stuff like this!!!

Oh yes!!!  Here's one more cute kid video for you -- proving that you don't have to have a small amount of chronological years to celebrate the kid in you!!!

As for myself, I'm a little kid inside of a body that has been around for almost 64 years, and I'm loving it!!!