Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Working Title...


I'm, right now, wondering if the computer is going to give me an extra fifteen minutes.  If not, I'm going to have to finish up quickly...

Either way, I'm going to at least have time to share what I've written so far about my day, so I'm going to go ahead and share what I have, as, either way, my time is getting shorter...

YAY!!!  I got an extension!  I always find out on the five-minute mark--which means that I have about 19 more minutes to stay online, so I'm going to make the most of it.

Besides writing a total of three pieces today at Bubblews, I've been a regular social butterfly at such places as Facebook and Bubblews, itself.

Hopefully, you'll find these three pieces at least mildly entertaining...

Ummmm...Actually, I just ended up writing two pieces to date today, and here they are in the order in which I wrote them...

A Hot Time At Gillespie Tower


Search, Research, Etc.


Here's my grand finale...

MeeeeGrowllllllllllllllllll!!!