Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Gillespie Tower



On September 22, 2014 -- after a year of being homeless (that is, without my actual own place) -- I signed the lease for Gillespie Tower in Muncie!  Though I'll, eventually, return to the Anderson area to live, this is home for me for now.

I describe it as a seven-story building containing far more stories than that, and I wanted to have a special place in this blog where I can link to different shares I'll be making re: this special place I might have never discovered had I not become homeless.

Go here for an outside view of Gillespie Tower and find out exactly where I live! My apartment faces west -- which means that I can enjoy some beautiful sunsets!

May 12, 2015 -- Go here to learn that the late, great Jerry Reed was right when he sang "When you're hot, you're hot, and when you're not, you're not!""

future home of another addition

future home of another addition

future home of another addition

future home of another addition

future home of another addition