Saturday, January 23, 2021

Another Side Of Alaska

 I believe that it was around 1950 that my mom and dad went to Cuba so that they could see it before Fidel Castro closed it to outsiders.  As I wasn't born until December 12, 1952, this was one place that I didn't go with them.

However, The Three Bears did a lot of traveling when we were all together and visited every state in the continental USA, plus Hawaii.  We also not only went into Canada and Mexico but traveled extensively and really got to know these countries.

We had planned on, someday, going to Alaska together but never got around to it.

I had thought that, one of these days, I would travel there myself and explore it.

After reading this article by Jan Starks, I think I'll put my travel plans on hold for awhile longer.

Seriously, there is a problem in the 49th state that needs to be addressed, so please share this article.



Posted by Ainsley Jo Phillips on Saturday, January 23, 2021