Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Think God!!!




This was sent to me as a meme, so I'm copying the words here:


Are you already at home my love?
Sorry to interrupt you at this time.

My name is God.

Why do you not pay more attention to me?
I have protected you since you were born, and I have blessed you.

I want this message in the whole world before midnight.

If you do this, I will correct two great mistakes in your life,
and I will help you in something you are needing,
and your next day will be very blessed.
Then send this message to many people.



I have copied every single word of this message but have added punctuation and enhancement in a couple of spots and have arranged it into paragraphs to make it easier to read, internalize, and share.

This is just the beginning of adding to this page.  Will be adding more in the future as I get led to because I believe that it's so important to keep your spiritual station tuned in and keep thinking and thanking God!!!





.........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~
???????
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Tuned For More...