Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm One Reason Why Round Tuit Stock Is Soaring!


The last time I wrote in this blog (as in creating a brand new entry as opposed to simply adding to continuing entries) was on August 20, 2015 in celebration of the day in 1872 that my maternal grandpa was born and his 87-years-long dash.

I had also planned on writing something about him on August 31, as that was the day he passed away back in 1959 (56 years ago), but I never got A ROUND TUIT.

Even so, I still plan on writing that tribute, but it will just have to be at a later time.

Anyway, I'm working on a new website -- and not just A new website but THE new website.

Although you can never tell, I believe that this website will truly make it a whole lot easier to manage my online life (as well as my offline/real-life life) once I get it to a certain stage.

This particular blog-entry is going to be getting added to in the time to come with links to places that will keep you up on the various things involved in getting A ROUND TUIT.

Here's the first one I have finished:

I, Obviously, Don't Know How To Kiss (or something like that...)!


Here's a second one (that is actually part of an unrelated blog-entry).

Stay tuned for more to be added in the time to come...

This spot reserved for my next link...