Saturday, November 30, 2019

It's The Last Day Of November 2019, And...

I found this flashback and just had to share it because it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!



Think I'll be returning throughout the day and just sharing whatever I'm in the mood to share here.

For now, this (the contrary cat with all of the presents) is all I'll be sharing.

The current time is (by my computer clock that's not supposed to lose minutes but does) 3:32 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to extend the time to add to this until the end of the first business day in December -- which will be on Monday, December 2.  So, I'll do the last update to this blog-entry sometime on Monday night.  I can't believe that we here in most of Indiana will be into the month of December in less than an hour from now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now the first day of December, and I'm going to start the day off by sharing a couple of Larry-related posts.  As you can see from the first one, it's a good thing that Larry had already moved out of this place last summer.

Thankfully, everybody got out of this building safely.




Here is what Larry will be doing on December 7 (this coming Saturday!!!)



And these are the details of not only the parade but, also, what the Christmas Season is going to be like here in Anderson, Indiana USA...




Today is December 3 for a few minutes more, and I've decided to keep this blog-entry active until the day after my birthday so that I can add a whole lot more to it...
???????