Thursday, June 6, 2019

"It Is The Evening Of The Day..."

The title of this blog-entry is the beginning of this beautiful song that I first heard sung by Mick Jagger ...




...and, after that, heard the version of it sung by Marianne Faithful ...



Which version is my favorite?

They both are.

Anyway, it truly is the evening of the day now.  In fact, it will soon be night.

Earlier today, I shared this entry here where I shouted out a lot of people who were celebrating birthdays this week.

Tonight, I'm sharing a link to a story that one of my favorite writers (John Pavlovitz) wrote about the unexpected passing of his dad.


As you can find out by going here, I've also known what it's like for somebody to pass away unexpectedly.

Anyway, my day went really well today, and I was able to get a lot done.

I'll tell you more about that the next time I write here.

I know that I'll be getting out even earlier tomorrow and will be doing quite a bit of riding around on several of our city buses, as I have quite a few places to go.

That's all for now...