Saturday, February 9, 2019

"Have A Blessed Day!!!"




"Have A Blessed Day!!!"

I'm pretty sure you've heard this being said or written to you at least once in awhile, but did you know that having a blessed day doesn't necessarily mean that everything is going 100% peachy-keen for you (or even close) on any given day.

Instead, it means that you look for the positive things about the day and be thankful for them.

Even the parts of a day that might disappoint you can be used as teaching experiences that will help you have a better tomorrow -- or even a better rest-of-the-day.

I found something that I wrote in this blog almost 5 years ago, and I'd like to share a link to it.

The blog-entry is in the form of an open letter to Barack Obama who was the POTUS at the time.

Overall, I thought that he was doing a great job, but I had issues with one of his decisions and was calling him out on it.

But part of it is in the form of a story about a day that didn't seem to be the greatest but would turn out to be a day that I still celebrate with joy to this very day!!!

The date of this blog-entry is July 22, 2014.

Today's date is February 9, 2019, and I'm going to grow this blog-entry for the next three years, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Come back often to read more, as I'm expecting this to be an exciting journey...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
............
Today's Date:
Wednesday, 2/13/2019



...
............





...