Tuesday, July 26, 2016

An Angel Named Thomas, Etc.

I'm starting a story here on Tuesday, July 26, 2016...

I was just walking along the sidewalk on the south side of Main Street in Muncie, Indiana USA heading east.

Anyway, I decided that one thing I hoped to do was to give a shout-out to both Chesterfield's and The Downtown Farmstand.

I've mentioned them and tagged them in this entry about Larry -- who (as of when I talked to him this past Sunday night) was now 940,670 tabs away from 13,000,000 -- and, as he still had slews of tabs to count, should be significantly-closer by the time that I talk to him again on Wednesday.

What I'd planned on doing was to say something along the lines of how a couple of my favorite places to pamper my taste buds were on the south side of Main Street with Walnut and ? Streets being where these places acted like bookends.

I was pretty sure that the name of the other street was Mulberry, but I wanted to be sure.

Anyway, I'm going to post this much and continue it the next time I'm back at the library (which should be Thursday -- and I'll have some whole new stats for Larry by then)...

(to be continued)