Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 -- Plain 'n' Simple



Today is Wednesday, June 19, 2019, and I'm going to grow this blog-entry all day...or, at least, during the time that's left of this day, as it's now a few minutes after 1:30 in the afternoon.

Thanks, in advance, for reading it, keeping an eye on it, and sharing it with others.

Let's make it go viral, OK? - OK!...


glitter-graphics.com


~~~~~~~
For starters, there has been a slight change in plans, and this is what it is:

Instead of finishing this blog-entry sometime before midnight tonight, I'm going to be finishing it tomorrow night -- and this will definitely be a milestone time to finish a blog-entry such as this one, as it will be the last full day of The Summer Of 2019.

Originally, I had plans to finish it tonight (which is another milestone day -- and you will know why [if you're reading this on June 19 or June 20 of 2019] by the time I put the finishing touches on this blog-entry.

Of course, you will know why if you begin reading this at some date in the future -- but you just won't be witnessing me posting it in real-time but will, instead, be reading history).

And I've now decided to extend it even further, as you can see from this Tweet:


But, even after composing this Tweet, I still was fine-tuning my plans.

Just wait and see what's coming next...


...

Good Morning!!!

It's now June 20, and I have no idea what all I'll be adding to this throughout the day.  What I know is that I'm going to have a very busy day today and might or might not be adding very much else to this until I'm in for the day.

However, I wanted to be sure to include this post that's simply with the latest (to date) news about Anderson, Indiana's own Larry "The CanMan" Van Ness.



The latest news is that I'm going to be adding to this blog-entry until sometime before the midnight between the first full day of summer (Saturday, June 22) and the first Sunday of summer (June 23), but I won't be adding anything more here until later on today.

The current time is 8:56 AM ...

...
~~~~~~~


???????