Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday, June 10, 2019 Continued



Earlier today, I posted this message and have now returned to give you an update.

It turned out that there was plenty around here for me to get done, so, I stayed in and did it.

Still AM doing various things to get my Real Life life more organized but have now returned to Cyberspace as well to get things done there as well.

So far, I've been very satisfied with how my day has gone and believe that tomorrow will be at least as good if not better.  I plan to be ready to make my first trip out of here in time to catch the earliest bus and have breakfast out on-the-cheap.  Details about that tomorrow...

Anyway, I'm probably going to make another post in here tonight -- either tonight or shortly after midnight let you know how the rest of this day has unfolded...ttfn