Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Happy 45th Birthday, Chad Castor!!!

A little bird (well, actually, my Facebook Notifications) told me today that Chad Castor is having a birthday.

His co-workers at Toyota of Muncie where he is the General Manager are already making a big fuss over him and created this neat post (Click on it to get to their original post, which includes a comment section where you can wish Chad a Happy Birthday):



Anyway -- without even realizing that his birthday was today -- I wrote about the minivan he sold to me back in 2002.  The Grand Prix that I drove before that was actually sold to my dad for me to drive by Chad's dad, Rex.  I named it Junior Valentino, and I'll tell you why at a later time (See link that I've made near the bottom of this entry to get to a place I've set aside for such stories...).

I'll also be sharing more about Chad and Rex there, as they deserve to be shouted out!

I love how things come together at just the right time!  I call them Godwinks ...




Anyway, I want to share more stories about AJ's Groovy Igloo and other stories about life behind the wheel, so I've created this progressive entry:

Behind The Wheel

I'll now close this entry with this song that makes me think of my dad and grandpa who both contributed to my love of being behind the wheel at a very early age.