Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Good Morning! It's Tuesday, June 11, 2019...



This is the continuation of
  yesterday
where I did some writing and some dishes along with some organizing.

I'll be going out again soon for a really fun and productive day.  For now, I just wanted to share this heartmelting pic of Larry...



and to also mention that

Little Free Library

celebrated its 10th birthday last month (May 17).



Tomorrow, I'm celebrating my half-year birthday that will also be the 96th anniversary of the birth of my uncle...

June 12, 1923 - September 11, 2001

My original plans for today were to get to the bus station in time to catch the earliest bus, but it looks as if I'll have to settle for taking the second earliest bus.  That will be soon enough, but I don't want to be any later than that.

This means that it won't be long before I turn off my computer and will get back with you later...