Friday, September 20, 2019

T.G.I.F. (Again!)

I was going to be back here yesterday (September 19, 2019) according to my famous last words, but I wasn't counting on complications putting my journey back out into the real world (not even beyond the door to my apartment) on hold until today -- and I was late at getting out today due to things I wanted to do first before leaving my apartment and getting to the library.

What I'm going to do is to keep you up from time to time using embedded Tweets and/or Facebook Status reports...

As I've said before, anytime you want to check me out at Facebook or Twitter, just click on the hyperlinks I've just provided.

Also, anytime you want to find out more about my Tip Jar, what I do at Writing.Com, and a growing number of various other things, just click on an entry I made here in this blog called Frankly Speaking... .

Having said all of this, I have under two hours more to spend here, so stay tuned for additions...





Below, find the first pic of Larry I came across today.  Not sure if I'll be coming across any more, but, if I do, I'll be sure to share them on my Timeline...









Looks as if I'm going to have to break camp as The Little Girls Room is calling me.  If I were computing from home, I'd simply get to my destination a few feet away, do my business, and return to computing.  More complicated here, so I'm calling it a night.

However, I'm leaving you with some very important food for thought: