Thursday, September 5, 2019

Guess Who'll Be Coming To Tea AGAIN!!!

Thursday, September 5, 2019

My neighbors and I had a blast at our special program and luncheon -- so much so that we don't want the presenter (Stephen T. Jackson, Madison County Historian) to be a stranger and are already looking forward to having him return to share more of the history of Madison County.

At this time, I have no Internet service at home, thanks to some kind of glitch with the on and off switch (which I hope my computer/Internet savvy goddaughter will be able to fix a.s.a.p.), so I'm now at Anderson Public Library putting this shout-out together.

Here's a little sampling of what Steve has to say -- but, of course, this isn't the lively and enthusiastic back-and-forth exchange that went on in our community room.  But it's still great because Steve is an excellent writer -- but more about that later...





As soon as I'm able to afford it, I'm going to buy Steve's book and ask him if he will sign it as well!



Please share this information.  If you live in an area where Steve gives his presentations, I hope you'll check him out!