Monday, September 9, 2019

Frankly Speaking...








Frankly speaking...

I would say "Hot Dog!" if I had a little more money to enhance my bank account (though, at this time -- as of this writing on Monday, September 9, 2019), it wouldn't be staying in there too long as a lot of it would be going to take care of serious business (e.g. paying bills, rent, website maintenance, etc.).

Anyway, I've been meaning to write something that will draw your attention to my Tip Jar and what would happen if you were to click on that phrase over in the left-hand margin just below a cute, little piggy bank.

I can reassure you right now that it won't lead you to a place where you will automatically be roped into paying a fixed amount of money.

This will simply take me to my PayPalMe link where you can then decide to leave me a tip -- or not.

Send it to me as a gift instead of a purchase, as that's what it is.  If you have any reason in particular for tipping me such as liking something I wrote, you might want to mention that as well.

Anyway, all Tips are greatly appreciated.

This brings me to another kind of promotion I'm running.

I'm always trying to get people to join Writing.com as referred by me.  At this time, it doesn't bring me any cash, but it gives me points -- and it's just something I like to support.

Therefore, I'm going to put a link that will take you different membership levels (including a FREE one) and what you get with each one that has been fixed to be a referral link.  This means that -- if you use this link and decide to join -- I'll get points for referring you.

Again, the choice is always up to you.  This is simply viewing information.

CLICK ME to find out more about WdC.


Finally, if you CLICK ME, you will be kept up with some of the other kinds of writing and other creative things I enjoy.

Thanks for reading -- and don't forget to check out my Tip Jar.