Saturday, December 7, 2019

Let's Book Larry And Put Him In A Museum, Too!!!

Today is Saturday, December 7, 2019, at a little after 2:30 PM EST, and this is the latest thing I've written about my favorite CanMan and shirt-tail cousin, Larry, who is doing not only our town but, also, places here and there proud.

You're going to be hearing more and more about this awesome guy as time goes by.

He might not be perfect (who IS besides Jesus), but he's definitely an outstanding person and a hero who has made a lot of positive differences so that life on this planet is so much better for having him been born here.




I'm going to be adding to this page a little bit later today and will add to it through Sunday, December 15.  I'll tell you why I picked that date a little later.  For now, I need to think about getting ready so that I won't miss a parade he's going to be part of in not quite three hours from now...

************

As things turned out, I ended up staying home -- but that didn't mean that I missed seeing Larry & Rachel's float.  It looks even better than I'd imagined it looking, and they both look wonderful.

Check out all of those ways to decorate a Jeep!!!

I hope that those of you who are actually there will be taking lots of photos and videos...



That's all for now...

************

And here is the video where the actual parade begins, and my view of it is very unique:  Inside of the float where Rachel turns her phone camera back and forth so that it shows the parade route ahead part of the time (Great turnout!!!) and shows what's happening in the float part of the time.

I had originally meant to actually be there, but was getting the feeling that the best place for me to be tonight was right here in my apartment and, now, I know why!!!



Will probably be adding more to this while it's still December 7, but this will be all for now...

************

Today is Sunday, December 8 -- and late in the day at that.

A lot has been going on.

If you go to this blog-entry and scroll down the page, you'll come across a post about when all of those tabs were being made.

They looked really good to me, but they looked even better when I saw the videos I posted yesterday -- but the following photo (which I've finally gotten around to sharing here today -- which is Tuesday, December 10) says it all...



Today is Sunday, December 15, 2019 -- but not for too much longer.

Anyway, I said that this blog-entry would be finished on December 15 and that I would tell you why I chose this particular date.

The reason is that Dave Clark of The Dave Clark Five was born on December 15 (somewhere within the range of 1939 - 1942), and the band sang an upbeat song called Glad All Over -- and one thing for sure is that Larry makes people feel glad all over!!!

Anyway, I'm sticking to this schedule and will now switch you over to this new blog-entry to catch you up the rest of the way...