Sunday, November 11, 2018

To Be Added To Through My 66th Birthday

This is a blog-entry that I'll be adding a variety of things to with my last post being made (God Willing And The Creek Don't Rise) sometime on the day of my 66th birthday (Wednesday, December 12, 2018).

The following video is so precious.  I'll be saying more about it at various times, because it speaks volumes to me.

Although I haven't done it at this point in time (Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 4:29 PM and counting), the

"(God Willing And The Creek Don't Rise)"

will become a hyperlink that will take you somewhere sometime between now and 11:59 PM on

December 12, 2018

Anyway, be sure to watch the video and read the comments.



This weekend, here is one of the ways I'm celebrating Veterans Day / Veterans Day Weekend:

Blog-Entry For November 10

Blog-Entry For November 11

Blog-Entry For November 12

.......

Veterans Day Weekend has now come to a close.

I didn't get as much done in the way of adding to the three links above as I would have liked to have, but in other ways, I've been able to honor our Veterans -- and this honor shouldn't be limited to holidays, as they deserve our thumbs-up, heads-up; and TLC during other parts of the year as well.

That's all I have to say at this moment.  Will return soon...

............

Be sure to check out the following embedded item.  This event will come and go, but it will always be a timely piece that needs to be shared.



That will be all for now here at a little after 8 PM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 -- a day when a very special young lady named JayLee turned 14 years old.  Has it really been that long since she was watching Dora the Explorer and counting to ten in Spanish!?!

............

It is now Thursday, November 15, and I'm adding something new here at 9 PM...



............

Today is Friday, November 16, 2018 all day and is the 103rd anniversary of the birth of Aunt Ruby.  I'm working on a tribute to her but just wanted to go ahead and share something sweet 'n' cute here "just because..."

............


~~~~~~~

This tribute to Aunt Ruby was written on her birthday but shared here at a little after 5:30 AM on November 17 due to my getting distracted by various other things and ending up falling asleep from a little after 10:30 PM and not waking up until around 1:30 AM.  Have been watching movies on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

And it's actually almost seven now, as I dozed off again.  I obviously need to be catching up on my sleep. Anyway, here's the tribute...


~~~~~~~

............
This will be a busy blog-entry between now and the conclusion of December 12, 2018, so be watching for updates...

And this blog-entry has now reached its conclusion, but will still be getting updated in a limited way by going to The Collection...