Saturday, November 5, 2016

For Now, I'm Right Where I'm Supposed To Be...


Where I currently am is:

Anderson Public Library

Before long, I'll be on the evening Miller Bus returning to my current home, Gillespie Tower in Muncie, Indiana.

It's only going to be a little over a week until I turn over the key to my Muncie apartment and, a day later, will be picking up the key to my new Anderson apartment in the senior complex known as The Village At White River.

Election Day is exactly a week before I become a full-fledged Anderson resident again.

I won't be voting then, having already voted via an early absentee ballot -- and I believe that I made a really good choice in picking the best person for that position known (for short) as POTUS.

Here are what I think are fifteen good reasons for the choice that I made.  Actually, I cast my vote before reading these fifteen good reasons, so, I wasn't influenced due to reading them.  However, I think that this list I came across today just confirms to me that I made the best choice.

Here are a couple of POTUS-themed writings I did:

One for the present

and


I hope you'll read them and share them!

Anyway, I have so much more to share with you, but it's going to have to wait because the library will be closing soon, and I want to share at least this much!

Before long (as in the first chance I get this coming week), I'm going to be sharing some really neat people with you -- including a human angel who gave me a body-warming gift that will also be a very special housewarming gift for my new apartment!

Clue:  This is where she works! (of course, there are MANY people working there who fall under that description.  But the library is about to close for now, so I need to wrap this up and share what I have...