Monday, August 5, 2019

If This Isn't The Cat's Pajamas, I Don't Know What Is!!!

I was looking for a specific video to send to my neat, new musical friend when I stumbled upon this masterpiece and decided to share it with him, too, in a private message.

Then, I changed my mind and decided that this was something that needed to be shared with as many people as possible.  I think you'll agree with me when you watch it, so please keep it going!!!




And, if you enjoyed this video, there are plenty more of them to watch!!!

I'm going to conclude this blog-entry with a few videos that prove that age is just a state of mind when it comes to tickling the ivories...











...and am going to give you a link to a work-in-progress I'm working on during the Dog Days Of Summer 2019.  Please keep it going!

That's all she wrote!!!